I. PURPOSEThese General Conditions of Sale (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") govern all relations between SAOLA SAS, a company with a capital of €10,000 whose head office is located at 22 rue du Square, 74000 Annecy, registered at the Annecy RCS under number 823558689, hereinafter "Saola", and persons wishing to make a purchase, hereinafter referred to as the "customer", via the website http://www.saolashoes.com .
The Customer declares to have read these GCS and to have accepted them by ticking the box provided for this purpose before the implementation of the online ordering procedure of the saolashoes.com site.
II. ONLINE PURCHASE MODALITY
The prices are presented in euros all taxes included for metropolitan France, Corsica, and Monaco, as well as the other member countries of the European Union, excluding delivery costs.
Saola can make changes when it wishes on the prices, but undertakes to apply the current prices displayed at the time of placing the order (subject to availability on that date).
The different steps to be followed by the customer to place an order on the website www.saolashoes.com are as follows:
- Choice of items and addition to basket: select the products, sizes, colors for which the customer is interested.
- Validation of the contents of the basket: consult your basket in order to check the characteristics of the different products chosen (size, color, etc.), and if necessary, modify your selection and then validate your basket.
- Identification on the saolashoes.com site: if the customer wishes, he can create an account by entering his contact details in order to follow his order history.
- Acceptance of the GCS: the customer must confirm his order by ticking the box indicating that he has read the GCS and that he accepts them.
- Choice of delivery method: the customer will choose the delivery method that suits him best, and will see the prices displayed accordingly.
- Choice of payment method: the customer will be able to choose his payment method from those available.
- Payment validation: after having checked all the information on the summary displayed, the customer can validate his method of payment
- Confirmation email: The customer will then receive an order confirmation email, which will contain all the information of his order as well as a package tracking number.
Creating an account
To create his customer space, the customer must enter his first and last name, postal address, email address and telephone number. A password will then be requested. A subscription to our weekly newsletters will also be offered to him, and all the data transmitted by the customer will be stored by SAOLA Shoes, in a secure manner, in accordance with the applicable data processing and freedom law and will in no case be transmitted to others in a commercial interest. .
Means of payment
Payment is made at the customer's choice:
By bank card: Carte Bleue, Visa, EuroCard/MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay
Saola takes particular care in protecting your data in order to ensure the confidentiality and security of transactions. Online payment is completely secure thanks to Stripe online payment, PCI Service Provider Level 1 certified, an international security standard that guarantees data security.
Shipping and delivery times
The shipping times below represent the number of days required to prepare the order, from receipt of payment:
- Shipment to Metropolitan France, Corsica, Principality of Monaco: 5 working days maximum
- Shipment to other European Union countries: 5 working days maximum
Geographical area: Metropolitan France, Corsica, Monaco (excluding DOM-TOM).
- Free delivery for orders over €80.
- 6€ for orders under 80€.
STANDARD SHIPPING: Saola's choice.
Geographical area: Other European Union member countries*.
(*Excluding Denmark, Ireland, Hungary, Finland, Portugal, Czech Republic )
- Delivery: 10€
STANDARD SHIPPING: Varies by country, at Saola's discretion.
Geographical zone : Switzerland, United Kingdom, Denmark, Ireland, Hungary, Finland, Portugal, Czech Republic
- Delivery: 20€
For Switzerland and the United Kingdom, customs charges apply and are payable by the customer.
STANDARD SHIPPING: Varies by country, at Saola's discretion.
For customers residing in a country other than France, but which is a member of the European Union, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com to find out more about delivery rates.
For other customers not residing in any of the above countries, we unfortunately do not yet deliver to you.
V. WITHDRAWAL & RETURNS
You have 30 days from receipt of the package to return or exchange your pair of SAOLA. If this period expires on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday, it is extended until the next working day.
This policy does not apply to sale products.
In France :
• 1 FREE return for any order over €80, within 30 days from the date of receipt, excluding products on sale or discounted.
• Return at the customer's expense for orders below 80€.
Outside metropolitan France:
• Returns are the responsibility of the customer. Please return the pair to the following address:
LOGIDYNE / SAOLA - Site de Chaumontet
In France :
1 free return for any order over €80, within 30 days from the date of receipt, excluding sale or discounted products.
Please create your return request and download your slip on the following link: https://saolashoeseurope.returnscenter.com/ .
Outside metropolitan France:
The product(s) must be returned in its original packaging, in its original condition, new, unworn, unwashed, undamaged or soiled, and must not have been the subject of a prolonged use (beyond the time needed to test them). In case of non-compliance, we can keep a penalty of 5€.
The return is at the customer's risk: a tracking number is requested to ensure delivery of the product.
Returns that do not meet these requirements will not be accepted.
In case you want to exchange your shoes, SAOLA accepts size or color changes.
- Once the product has been returned to our premises, Saola undertakes to reimburse you as soon as possible, the full payment received (with the exception of additional costs such as delivery costs for example). We will proceed with the refund using the same means of payment as the one you used during your transaction, at the latest within 14 days following the date of receipt of the returned products, unless there is a justified delay.
- The page of the site " The best deals " is dedicated to the sale of our samples, prototypes, or old collections.
These are top quality products, made with the same materials as our permanent collections.
These products are sent separately (from a stock other than the permanent collections), in a neutral box.
Attention : these products are neither taken back nor exchanged.
VI. LEGAL GUARANTEES
SAOLA products benefit from the legal guarantee of conformity (article L 217-4) in accordance with the Consumer Code, and the guarantee against hidden defects (article 1641) in accordance with the Civil Code. Any warranty is excluded in the event of damage of external origin or resulting from misuse, improper use, negligence or lack of maintenance on the part of the Customer, as in the case of normal wear and tear of the product.
Article L217-5 of the Consumer Code:
To be in conformity with the contract, the good must:
1º Be fit for the use usually expected of a similar good and, where applicable: correspond to the description given by the seller and possess the qualities that the latter has presented to the buyer in the form of a sample or model ; present the qualities that a buyer can legitimately expect given the public statements made by the seller, the producer or his representative, in particular in advertising or labeling;
2º Or present the characteristics defined by mutual agreement by the parties or be suitable for any special use sought by the buyer, brought to the seller's attention and which the latter has accepted.
Article L217.7 Consumer Code
The defects of conformity which appear within twenty-four months from the delivery of the goods are presumed to exist at the time of delivery, unless proven otherwise.
The seller can challenge this presumption if it is not compatible with the nature of the goods or the lack of conformity invoked.
Article L217-9 Consumer Code
In the event of a lack of conformity, the buyer chooses between the repair and the replacement of the good. However, the seller may not proceed according to the choice of the buyer if this choice entails a manifestly disproportionate cost with regard to the other method, taking into account the value of the good or the importance of the defect. He is then required to proceed, unless this is impossible, according to the method not chosen by the buyer.
Article L217.10 Consumer Code
If the repair and replacement of the good is impossible, the buyer can return the good and have the price refunded or keep the good and have part of the price refunded.
Article 1641 of the Civil Code
The seller is bound by the guarantee on account of hidden defects in the thing sold which render it unfit for the use for which it is intended, or which so diminish this use that the buyer would not have acquired it, or would have paid less if he had known them.
Article 1648 paragraph 1 of the Civil Code
The action resulting from redhibitory defects must be brought by the purchaser within two years from the discovery of the defect.
VII. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All the elements present on the site www.saolashoes.com, whether visually or audibly, are the property of SAOLA under copyright. As such, and in the absence of prior written authorization by SAOLA, the partial or total reproduction of the saolashoes.com site is strictly prohibited.
SAOLA is committed to the proper execution of the contract concluded with the Customer. However, SAOLA cannot be held liable for the non-performance or poor performance of the contract concluded in the event of force majeure, the occurrence of an event attributable to the Customer or any inconvenience, unforeseeable and insurmountable damage inherent in the use of the Internet network, in particular a break in service, an external intrusion or the presence of computer viruses.
The saolashoes.com site contains hypertext links that may refer to other websites. Saolashoes.com cannot be held liable for the content of these websites if they contravene the legal and regulatory provisions in force.
IX. CONSUMER MEDIATION
In the event that our Customer Service is unable to resolve a complaint from a customer, or if he says he is not satisfied with the solution offered by SAOLA, the Customer and SAOLA will endeavor to resolve the conflict at amicably, in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Code.
X. APPLICABLE LAW
These conditions are subject to the French faith.
For any request or question, SAOLA customer service is at your disposal:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: Saola Shoes, 22 rue du Square, 74000 Annecy